Giving a plant is the perfect way to express your wish for a long, happy and healthy life. Commemorate a new birth, and say "welcome baby" with a great alternative to cut flowers - a gift plant lasts after the hospital stay and will grow alongside baby.
- When sending get-well gift plants to the hospital, follow the rules regarding the delivery of gift plants. Call the hospital before placing the order to make sure a plant gift is allowed. Make sure you have the name and address of the hospital, name of the patient, and your phone number in case there are any problems.
- Plant a tree or perennial! Their longevity makes them the perfect gift for commemorating the birth.
- A happy mom usually has a happy baby. A beautiful flowering plant is cheerful and will keep mom's mood high in the busy days (and nights) after baby is born.
- Don't forget grandparents! Congratulate grandparents with a growing gift plant that will help them remember your best wishes.
- Keep life simple for new parents with gift plants that will last long even if they are too distracted to water them. Most of our green plants will remain healthy with a once-per-week watering.
Include a personal message that reinforces your good intentions!
- To the shiny new star in our sky! With love...
- Here's to many happy days (and nights) ahead! Love
- Welcome to the world, little one. Love
- Nothing is more precious than a babe.
- Life's little miracle - welcome!
Gift plants come in a wide variety of choices, so there is a new baby gift any time the occasion calls for it.