Signal your gratitude with a plant that conveys your heartfelt appreciation - - its your way of returning the favor!
Here are some key reasons to give gift plants.
- Send a gift plant to emphasize your great appreciation. Plants make wonderful gifts and are constant reminders of your gratitude. Send a green plant, mixed flower basket or topiary to make someone's ordinary day extraordinary.
- If you are a houseguest, send a plant before you arrive as a way to show your appreciation in advance. Or send after you leave to say "thank you for your hospitality."
- Thank-you gifts are very common in the professional world, often given when someone goes above and beyond their business obligations to be helpful or kind. Situations in which a gift is appropriate include an introduction to a promising client or helpful contact, providing professional services at no charge, and working at night or on the weekend.
- Thank you gifts are also a great way to show appreciation to your clients. For example if you are an insurance agent or real estate broker, sending a gift plant says thanks - and helps them remember you!
Include a personalized gift message. Some sample messages include:
- A gesture of my eternal gratitude. Thank you!
- To the team for all of their hard work - thanks!
- Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you.
- You are the best!
- You shouldn't have...but you did and I appreciate it!
Gift plants come in a wide variety of choices, so there is a perfect business gift any time the occasion calls for it.